1. The Basic Prices are of the indicated Super Area and donot include any of the additional charges as mentioned above.
2. Maintenance charges as per maintenance agreement shall be payable by the allottee seperately.
3. Areas are indicative only.
4. All plans and layouts are subject to change at the sole discretion of the company or statutory authorities.
5. Exact Super area of apartment shall be calculated at the time of handling over possession of property as constructed. Increased / Decreased area shall be charged proportionately as per the allotment terms.
6. The Super Area means the covered area of the demised premises inclusive of the area under the periphery walls, area under columns and walls within the demised premises , half area of the wall common with the other premises adjoining the demised premises , total arae of the balconies and terraces and proportioante share of the common areas like common lobbies, lifts, common services shafts, staircase , machine room , mumty , electric substation and other services and other common areas etc.
7. The other terms and conditions shall be as per the application form, standard terms and conditions and the allottment letter of the company.
8. The prices subject are subject to revision / withdrawl at any time without notice at the sole discretion of the company.
9. Govt. Taxes as applicable from time to time shall be payable by the allottee in addition to the sale price as stated above.
10. Administrative charges for transfer of allottment would be @ Rs. 50/Sq.Ft. & transfer would be allowed only after 30 % of the payment has been recieved from the allottee(subject to change as per company policy.).